Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sharing the love for some new blogs!

here are some new blogs I have found recently.

I hope you will check them out

Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder!


The Julie Experiment

Oh So Everything, How I Lived My Life Today

Polish,and Make-up,and Cars,Oh My!

Something Creative...

The Princess of Nails

My Wet Nails

Petites Beautes

No More Nail Biting

Happy Nails

Legiolinde



Also,if you have a new blog or a blog that you've had for awhile,with less than 50 followers,please feel free to
enter your link in the comment section,so that I can plug it for you.
After I've gathered together all of your replies,I will do a separate post just like this one, including links to all of your blogs.

I actually love finding new blogs,and seeing what new things everyone is doing with their nails,so please feel free to share your blog link here on this post.I will also include you on my blog roll.