Thursday, October 27, 2011

Five days until Halloween...better late than never!

Now that I am back to feeling better,and have gotten things back in order at work,and at home,I've managed to finally get a chance to try the Wet n' Wild On the Prowl polishes,which I received from Amber .
       So here is one of the polishes I got,called Ready to Pounce.I love a good purple polish,and this one did not dissapoint.It was sheer at first,but convered in two coats.The brush was decent,and the formula on these Wet n' Wild polishes,was fairly nice!

                                                                                   
                                                                             Don't have a whole lot to say,however,I do appreciate you reading my blog.Thanks for the kind comments,and thank you VERY much for following! :-)