Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A couple of NOTD's

here are a couple of nail colors I wore.Well I am still wearing OPI Unripened from the mini Go Goth collection from last year. I pulled it out yesterday,and just absolutely love the pretty aqua-colored micro-glitter within it's blackened base. I have been staring at my nails for a couple days now.Just look at the gorgeous green micro-glitter! I believe I used three coats,and topped it off with Dermelect Instant Nail Thickener. 


And here is an NOTD I did while I was still wearing my  super long nails that I reviewed here

This is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails,and it's called Pumping Iron. I super love the silver metallic look of this polish. It covered in two coats and there were absolutely no issues with application!

Well, I am not much for words today. I worked Thursday thru Monday,and this morning I was all stressed out,so the hubby told me to take it easy and be good to myself. I took a nap,and now I am catching up on my blog posting.

Have you tried any of the new Sally Hansen Hard as Nails line? When I saw the display out this spring,I didn't really go for it much,but I love metallics,so this one go to come home with me at only $1.99
I believe that Walgreens has a set of Halloween colors in a special display from this particular brand.