Saturday, October 8, 2011

All right,I will show you,since you asked,LOL!

Here is what I got today. I wanted to reward myself for being good this week.( I was bad,and I don't want to go into detail,but some of you know the story.)

I really didn't get much,but it was enough to make me feel like a queen!








First of all,a bottle of polish,Orly It's Not Rocket Science,from last fall's Orly Cosmic FX collection. I had an Ulta coupon for $5 off a $10 purchase,and would you believe my Ulta still has the Cosmic collection?!
I really like It's Not Rocket Science because it's green. Green is my favorite color next to purple,and nudes of course,in nail polish anyway.

The other item pictured above is a plush pair of Earth Therapeutics Aloe Moisture Gloves.My nails are in need of alot of TLC,and since I'd been looking for some gloves like these,I took advantage of them.They were two dollars off the regular price.

And that my dears,is my haul for today! ;-D