Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This is a good fall color,no?

 I hope everyone's labor day holiday was nice. I missed posting an NOTD for yesterday,because Blogger doesn't seem to want to co-operate with my IE7,so I've switched to Google Chrome. Not real excited about that. But at least it seems to work better with Blogger.

I didn't have a clue what to do for my nails,so I turned to a classic favorite,Sally Hansen Black Diamond,from the Diamond Strength line. This is no ordinary black nail color. I once wore it on my nubbin's, before I ever started blogging. And wow!  I was sitting on the couch one evening,and staring at my nubbins,and thinking wow,look at all the pretty colors!

So here is three coats,pictured in the sunlight. I thought the sun would capture all the pretty colors that I had seen under the lamplight, but sadly I was mistaken. In the evening,after the sun goes down,and under the table lamp,there will flash all sorts of pretty little flecks of pink,green,purple,and blue,almost holographic if you will. I believe if you click on the photo to make it bigger,you may be able to see all of the pretty colors!

I believe that this polish is still part of the core Diamond Strength line.

As a sidenote, I have gone back to wearing the Kiss Active Ovals artificial nails. My nails were an uneven length,and I didn't think it was very attractive posting my nails like that. The odd thing is that my pinky and ring finger on both hands were growing out nicely,but the thumb,index,and middle finger,were not catching up,so I cut all of them down.