Saturday, September 10, 2011

OPI Houston We Have a Purple + NfuOh 49

Hello dear readers,

First I have OPI Houston We Have a Purple from the OPI Texas Collection.


I love the color purple,although this one appears to me to be more of beet-juice color purple. I believe I like my purple's on the more pigmented side,however,who doesn't love a good jelly (oops) sorbet? Hehe! It's a jelly to me! And despite that it took four coats to reach this much opacity,which to me is still not opaque enough for my nails, I absolutely love it. I don't think the pic does it justice.

So as not to be outdone,little miss NfuOh #49 wanted to come out and play. I must have used three coats,two was enough,but then I dented my index,so it turned into three. I am showing it up close and a little blurry to show the beatiful copper-colored flakies in a sheer pink base.

And here is a macro shot of one nail! I thought you might enjoy seeing the flaky goodness in action!

Do you like jelly polishes? Do you prefer straight jellies,or jellies with flakies or glitter?