Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Taking a blogging break

Yeah, I know,I've only been blogging since the end of March. It's not really blog burnout. I did really have a problem with one of my nails,but now that it's healed,some personal stuff has come up and I don't really want to talk about it here. Just to let you know that I am not slacking,just decided it's time for me to sit back,and concentrate on some other areas of my life that need attention.

I have going through my blogroll on a daily basis,and intend to continue to do so. I enjoy commenting on all of my favorite bloggers,even if I haven't put anything up to show you all.

I hope you won't forget me. I don't know how long this blogging break will last,maybe another week or so,not sure. I just need some things to settle down in my personal life before I can think about posting.

Please keep me in your prayers,send positive thoughts,etc. My husband has been a little ill. He usually doesn't stay ill for very long,so he really needs some prayer and good thoughts too. I said I didn't wanna talk about it,ok,well there it is.

Thank you all for your lovely comments and for continuing to follow.

I know I will be back soon.