Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Galaxy Nails

Hello again,

Today I want to feature the nails I did for Nail Art Monday in the Polish-aholics Anonymous group that I have belonged to for awhile now. Every week there is a new nail art theme. I also used a tutorial for this nail art. You might want to check it out here It was very simple and fairly easy to do,although doing it for the first time it was fun,however, I am not exactly pleased with the results. I am going to show it to you anyway,and you decide what you think of it.

First I applied my base coat,then applied two coats of Sally Hansen Xtremewear polish in Black Out. I then mattified it with China Glaze Matte Magic. After that, I took some Milani holographic polishes in purple,gold,and blue,and sponged them randomly with a paper towel on to each nail. After that I added Cover Girl City Lights Sparkle TopCoat and then added some holographic stars from the ColorClub Carnaval nail art kit,and some silver stars from the Pretty Shiny Things also from Color Club. I added the silver stars to my middle finger only.

Here is the photo of the result. I hope you enjoy.


                              

Until next time!