Monday, August 29, 2011

Dr's Remedy Enriched Instant Cover Review

Hello dear readers,

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be back to regular blogging again! I am so glad that the month of August is finally coming to an end. It was a difficult month for me.

Anyway, today I had the pleasure of trying a new product called Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Instant Cover,a water resistant goof-and-fool proof way to perfect less than stellar skin tone situations,like spider veins,and sun spots.

When I first read the press release for this product I did not know that it was not intended for use on the face.I was so looking forward to trying it as an under-eye concealer and maybe doing a makeup post to boot. However, it does say on the back of the tube "Not recommended for use on the face." Sooo! I had to come up with another avenue to demonstrate this product. I have no spider veins,however, I sometimes have altercations with my coffee table. So the little bruise on my knee came in handy for this review.


This is what the tube looks like,with a handy applicator sponge. I had just had my morning shower,and my skin was already clean and dry. This is to be applied to the affected area,and then you are supposed to wait ten minutes for the cream to completely set before dressing.


And here is the photo after application.As you can see the bruise is no longer visible.

I chose to review this product in the light skin tone category,however, I don't really believe it is really light enough for my skin. I would belong in a much lighter category.To my eye you can see where the coverage begins and ends. As you can tell I am a bit pale skinned.

Enriched Instant Cover,like the nail polishes,also from Dr.'s Remedy, also contains good-for-your-skin ingredients such as tea tree oil,lavender,vitamins C and E,and wheat protein.

Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Instant Cover is available in Light,Medium,and Deep shades for $40 online at http://www.remedynails.com/ or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL. You can also find more information regarding Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Instant Cover and nail polishes by liking them here on their Facebook page.

(Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Instant Cover was provided to me for review,please read my disclosure policy for more information.)