Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Top Ten Award

A few weeks ago I was awarded this Top Ten badge from Carly at Laquered Lover
I don't normally like doing tags, however, I have a little free time this evening,so I thought this would be a fun one.

Here are the Top 10 Award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs and let them know.
Here is a list of my top ten cosmetics:

1. MAC Bare Canvas
2. Bare Escentuals mineral eyeshadows
3. About Face ( discontinued) mineral pigments
4. Urban Decay Naked palette
5. BareMinerals brow color
6. BareEscentuals Flawless Definition mascara
7. Indelible Creme Eyeliners
8. Bare Minerals foundation in Medium Beige
9. Rare Minerals Skin Revival Night Treatment
10. BareEscentuals Buxom lip gloss

The ten bloggers I will tag are:
tiny plastic fingernails
Conceptionail
A Map to Beautiful
Aussie Girl
Nurse by Night, Nails by Day
The Cheryl Flavour
Reflections,Sassy Nails,and Silly Diversions
WD's Nails
Amber Did It!
Maybe YOU'RE the crazy one!