Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Space Case

Hello,girlies! I never thought I would get around to finally swatching this one. I fear neons. I wonder if there is a name for that fear.These days there are so many technical names for fears like claustrophobia,agoraphobia,xenophobia,etc. Eventually I will get around to swatching the rest of these colors.

 Here is ColorClub Space Case from the Starry Temptress collection. It took two coats for opacity on my tiny nails. From the beginning of application I immediately noticed the little pieces of glitter embedded in this pink polish. In this photo which was taken in sunlight, the glitter pieces appear white. However,indoors,if you hold your fingers up to the light, the glitter captures every color of the rainbow.
So this is one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat,two coats of ColorClub,and a topcoat of inm OuttheDoor. I also applied some NicolebyOPI drying drops.

I would have included an indoor photo,and as it was a shade photo,but they both showed flaws in application that I don't notice in the sunlight pic. Better safe with just the one good pic! ;-)

I hope you like my Wednesday pink mani. I actually got mixed up today,and thought today was Thursday already. So I had done my Thursday mani,and then went "oh,nooooo! It's Wednesday! OMG! " Deep breathe. Sigh.