Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pink Mani and layering

After reading Fashion Polish for a few months, I found a layering experiment called Pink Dream

Today's mani incorporates Pink Mani Wednesday and some layering inspired by her post.

this was the end result, after I added China Glaze Broken-hearted Crackle polish.
ColorClub Vintage Couture with Sally Hansen XtremeWear Strobe Light layered.
This is one coat of Milani 3D Digital layered over the above photo.
and these are all the items I used for this mani in the order they were used. The last two are China Glaze Gelous to smooth out the crackle,and the other is inm OutTheDoor topcoat.

I personally thought it turned out pretty,but I don't think the photo of the layering translated too well, after adding the holographic pink. I was thinking of doing just a crackle accent on the ring finger,but after I started to see the  way it was cracking, I just got carried away and did the whole thing. So I am all in all, pleased with the end result.

I hope you enjoyed my layering experiment and crackle pink mani today.

Thank you for all your sweet comments,and a Happy Wednesday to you.