Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Non-Pink Wednesday + layering (GITA)

Have you ever just had one of those days? I can't even begin to explain it. I don't even wanna talk about it.

I've found the best therapy is to wipe away the old polish and slap on something new!

I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Indoor lighting with lightbox today,since we had a very overcast day and some showers again.


                                       L'Oreal Water's Edge from last spring/summer?


Don't know why,but I felt like showing you the bottom of the bottle.



And two photos,not one,although I know their different,I can't tell why.
                                                      A macro shot
Just a few things to say about Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air. First, I have never paid $18 for a bottle of polish until this one. Second,when I first started seeing swatches of this polish going around the blogosphere, I thought it was butt ugly and agreed with  Alizarine Claws title Contaminated Milk . Not to mention a few other bloggers' reference to it as "elephant vomit" . Okay. Never say never, is all I can say. I said to myself," I will never own this polish." A month or so later, I would say in early April, I decided I HAD to have it.There was no logical reason,except that I had fallen madly and deeply in love with it and had to have it. End of story. :-D

So have you ever really hated a polish when you first saw it swatched? Did you finally end up getting it? Did the butt ugly polish get you too?