Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blue Holos

I asked my husband last week what color he wanted to see me wear,and he said blue.It was as if he had read my mind,because I wanted to wear something blue, I just wasn't ready to make a decision on which one to wear.

So for this post I picked three that I wanted to wear.

First up is China Glaze Techno Teal, from the Tronica collection that was released earlier this year.
I am positively amazed at the holo effect considering there were a few bloggers I know who said the Tronica collection had disappointed them. I have to give them their due,though,because I own none of the former China Glaze holographic polishes. I don't have any of the Kaleidoscope or the OMG! collections,so I can't compare them.

China Glaze Techno Teal covered in two coats. I love it's aquatic blue depth. I am in love with this holographic blue. I could see the holographic effect indoors but wanted to take it out into the light for further observation.
                                              
                                                     Sunlight
                                                     Shade
 
Next for your viewing pleasure is Milani Cyberspace.This is one I picked up at CVS last year,when there was a B1G1. I was kind of disappointed at the time though,because I skipped the green one.

Milani Cyberspace applied very sheerly. I did two coats. I expected this to be the shade that looks slight deeper in the bottle, but at two coats it appears to be a very nice pale blue holo. I imagine this one might be good for layering over another blue polish.
                                                    Sunlight
Shade

Even in the shade it's quite pretty. Very sparkly.

Last,but not least, I have Nubar Absolute from the Nubar Prisms collection.
I applied two coats at first, took photos,then looked again,and said to myself, it really does look pale, so I applied another coat,and took photos again. I couldn't tell the difference. Again, it's pale compared to what it appears in the bottle,but still nice.

Sunlight


Shade

In closing, I think that Milani Cyberspace and Nubar Absolute are very similar,however, the Milani holo is much cooler-toned,and the Nubar one is more on the warmish side.

Out of these three which one is your favorite?

Thanks for reading and looking. And commenting! :-D

So what do you think? Which one is your favorite?