Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zoya Uma

Well,after that last post, I suddenly saw the few polishes sitting here at the computer,and said WTF, I think I will actually polish my nails,lol.

                                                Lightbox photo
I decided to play hooky today! And I am wearing another favorite Zoya polish called Uma! It's a soft,dusty neutral pink kissed with gold shimmer. I actually like it better on my natural nails. This photo doesn't really show it's true beauty,however,it would make a great base for a traditional French mani.

I was going to do a Bundle Monster french,but it was a total fail, and then I had a million things to do around the house,so I just left it the way it is.


I found this video at the Dollar Tree a couple of years ago. It is the very first movie that Uma Thurman had a starring role in,made in 1988.It was called Kiss Daddy Goodnight.  If you like thrillers,and Uma Thurman, it's worth checking out.

Now, I am off to work on my spreadsheet,to get my polishes organized. It's a daunting task.

Happy Hump Day!