Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Naked Ambition

Gosh,who knew naked could be so much fun! Here is another nude polish I picked up at least six months ago. It's called Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Naked Ambition. This shade,to me is a bit hard to describe. I would say it appears to have a hint of peach from the look in the bottle,but it goes on very,very sheer,and also has a hint of microglitter that startled me just a bit. I wasn't expecting to see microglitter in a nude polish. It appeared to be red microglitter,and now that I've taken photos of it in the sunlight it does seem to have a flash of red outdoors. So I guess I wasn't imagining the red microglitter after all.  I used four coats,but could have stopped at three. And here is a macro shot of the very sparse glitter found in this polish. It really does not translate well to the nail.
                                           
                                                 Lightbox w flash

See tht little piece of glitter there?


Sunlight close up

Sun


                                    How do you like this nude compared to Color Club Incognito,from the previous post?

thanks so much for looking!