Sunday, June 12, 2011

Color Club Revealed

hello ladies. Happy Sunday to you all!

Today's nail polish is Color Club Revealed,another polish from the Reveal Your Mystery set.

Revealed is a peach pastel with a slight shimmer that is hardly noticeable,IRL. It took three coats to make it cover the nail,and even IRL,there were a few bald spots and streakiness. I can't tell you how surprised I am to see how well this photo turned out. The sun god was definitely working in my favor,as I photographed this one. You can also see the slight shimmer in the pic.
                                               
                                                     Sunlight

Slight shimmer in the bottle pic
And a macro shot of the polish on the nail. A bit of tiny glitter shows up.

Well,that's all for today, sorry such short posts for today and yesterday. I am off to work,and will do some posting on the morrow too.

Thanks for looking! :-D