Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sally Hansen Silver Lining

Have you ever had one those days where you felt all you could do was go around in circles? It seemed like all I did was spin my wheels. On top of that I couldn't decide which polish to wear today. It's like I wake up in the morning, I have all these clothes in my closet,and nothing to wear,lol!

I finally decided to wear Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in  Silver Lining. It's one the polishes from last spring's Tracy Reese collection.

 It's sheer in these photos. Used two coats,and probably could have done a third. What I love about it,is that it really does look silver in some light,and then in other light, it can look light blue,and even pink. I also love the brush on these polishes. It was a little strange at first,but I find it easier to apply the nail polish with this brush, and I also like that some other lines of polish,have switched to this type of brush too. Lately, I picked up a Nicole by OPI that has a similar brush. I think it should be the universal brush for all polishes. IMHO.



These photos were both taken at night,with flash. Above you can see it looks pink.


A bit lower light,and it still looks pink, but more silvery.