Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sally Girl

Here is another polish with no name. I got this for 99 cents at the Sally Beauty Supply store,and it was a B1G1 free,so I must have gotten around 10 or 12 of them. Anyway, some of thems have the name labels on the bottom of the bottle,but this one doesn't.

It's a perfect polish for summer, a nice blue-green shimmer, that reminds you of the ocean. This one took two coats, because it goes on a bit sheer. I took two pics.The first shows how truly blue it looks in the bottle.

                                      Indoors with auto flash
 
this second photo was taken with the flash on the setting with the symbol of flash with the circle around it. I used to think this setting meant no flash,but apparently it does add a little extra light.

I like the second pic better because it shows the true blue-green,that deep ocean green of summer!