Monday, May 30, 2011

A quic post!

Happy Memorial Day to all of you who celebrate it! I also want to give a quick shout out and a big thank you to all of the new followers that have joined me in such a short period of time. Thank you for your support! Also, just a quick update, I have been so busy with work, I have not had time to do my nails. I also have had issues with them,which I find incredibly frustrating,however, I am going to remedy this in a way that is most comfortable for me. I am not a swatchy person. I love reading the swatch blogs,because they have been the source of great many lemmings. I cannot telll you how much polish I have bought just because of swatches. It is embarrassing. (blushing.) Anyway, I am going to take some time off this week to organize some manis, and have them auto posted,so I don't have to take time out of every day. I hope you understand. I also noticed that blogger seems to have resolved some of the issues that have been plaguing some of us with the comments and the followers not beeing seen.

Again,thank you to all of you who have recently followed,and to all of my followers. Take care and have a safe Memorial Day!