Wednesday, May 18, 2011

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink?

I DVR'd the movie "Mean Girls" a couple of weeks ago,just to see what the hoopla was about. I haven't seen any other movies with Lindsay Lohan, or as she now likes to call herself,Lindsay, since I saw her in "Parent Trap",which I believe was a Disney film. I liked that movie. And I did think she was pretty cute in "Mean Girls" too!

So today I am wearing one of the Sally Hansen HD's called Byte. It's a pale pink shimmer. I really like it,but wanted to spice it up a bit,so I broke out my Konad plates,and woila! I really didn't think that the flower image from plate M4 would even fit my little nails. I had to clean the pinky up,because there was a tail going past the cuticle. I am pretty pleased with the result,although I didn't do a great job of cleaning up around the cuticles in general. I use nail polish remover and a Q-tip,and that usually does the trick. Today it was a bit of a fail.

Sally Hansen HD Byte

                               And the flower with Konad plate M4

I hope to do more Konad's in the future. I haven't played around with them in awhile, so it's time to dust them all off. ( I really keep them wrapped in their plastic wrapper.)

Thanks for looking!