Sunday, May 1, 2011

I LOVE Jellies and followers!

Wow! I have THREE followers already! And this is only my second official day of posting! Yay! I want to thank you for following!

Meanwhile, today's mani is a glitter mani. NYX Julianna is a yellow-orange jelly, packed with yellow-gold glitter. I used three generous coats and there is still a bit of visible nail line,but that's ok. I love jellies. Even if they don't quite cover the nail line.


 I think it looks fuggly though,on me. Especially indoors. The outdoor photo didn't turn out well,because of hazy weather.  I still don't think yellow is my color though. NYX Juliana will probably wind up being a good layering polish. Oh! Or maybe I can put some crackle over it! Yeah! That's what I'll do!

On another note, I want this blog to be one that get's updated every day. I have alot of polish to go through. Probably not 365 days worth,yet, but I was partly inspired by Daily Polish

I've read alot of  nail blogs since late 2009. When I saw Daily Polish in March of 2010, I thought wow! She updates her  blog every day! Amazing!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's post, including my  rambling commentary.

Until tomorrow.