Thursday, May 19, 2011

Color Club Uptown Girl


I did this mani last night. Then today I thought about konading it,but couldn't decide what design to go with,so I left it plain. I don't really like the way it turned out. I only used two coats,and it still turned out splotchy looking. Uptown Girl is one of the polishes from last spring's Color Club Rebel Debutante. I like this shade of purple. To me it looks like a Gucci purple. You can see I put a label on the bottle,because whenever I get these polishes from Ross,they don't ever come with the numbers or names on the bottom of the bottle. They do put the names on the back of the box,though,which does help a little.

I've been catching up on my blog reading from my mobile phone,and have been seeing a few blurbs here and there about OPI having collaboration with the Muppets. Interesting holiday collection, after the one from last year's Burlesque.