Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nicole by OPI Play Fair

This is one of the very first nail laquers I bought after I won my blog prize. I have a few other Nicoles,and like the cute little bottle. I am a sucker for pretty bottles. Today I applied my first treatment of Launchpad (2 coats), ridge filler (2 coats),and then polished 2 coats of Play Fair. After that the Nail Thickening Top Coat. All of the treatment products contain Peptides.

Here are photos of Play Fair. It is a very dainty lavender with a pink shimmer.This photo was taken outdoors in the shade.

this photo is taken before cleanup, indoors near an daylight lamp. I used a daylight lamp during wintertime, to combat seasonal affective disorder. It's actually a Happy Lamp from Verilux. I could not believe I found the lamp at Walgreens,as up until recently I had only seen these type of lamps in the Verilux catalog. However, it's also very nice for taking indoor photos.